Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stressing!!

My last post was titled "Long 2 Weeks". Well, it has been a long month. Ty still has an ear infection that will NOT go away! We are on our 3rd oral medication and he's also had 2 shots. They just will not get better! We are waiting on the referral to the ENT's office. Hopefully that will happen pretty soon and they can help him. I understand that that may mean tubes for his ears and I'm okay with that. He has been feeling SO bad lately that at this point whatever will fix it is okay by me. He has been super clingy, he won't sleep well and he's crying all the time (which is something he just doesn't do). I feel so bad for him because he is always such a happy baby! Ugh! I can't wait til he's over the ear stuff! It's all seriously stressing me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment