Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Vacation

My Hubby, Ty and I are planning to take a vacation in August. The plans are to head to Gatlinburg, TN and stay 2 nights with some of his family in a rented cabin. Then, once our 2 nights are up, head to Memphis to stay with his Great Aunt. This would end up being like a week long vacation that is SO NEEDED for Hubby, Ty and I. BUT...Ty has been having such drama with his ears we're kind of afraid to book the cabin. I'm waiting on a referral from the Ped's office to know when my appointment is at the ENT's office. We're just afraid that they will schedule surgery for tubes when we're supposed to be in the mountains. AND we're having Ty's 1st birthday party with my Niece and Nephew the last Saturday in August. We've begun to think the vacation timing is bad... We hate to wait another couple of months but I just don't see what other options we have... :( Sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment