Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sadness :-(

I realize that lately all I've talked about is my sick baby. But...he has a bad cough now. It's a croupy (not sure if that's a word) and he sounds kind of wheezy and hoarse. I'm so tired of my baby being sick... :( I want him better! He's so pitiful! Even when he's sleeping he's coughing. I'm not sure what to do anymore, he's on an antibiotic. What more can they do?? I've been to the Dr. probably 6 times this month...I'm tired, grumpy, and probably not a pleasant person to be around...not to mention how my Little Man feels. On the upside though, I have managed to lose a few pounds in the process. No time to eat I guess. Anyways, on to check on my baby!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! Just make sure you listen to your mommy instinct. Even if you've been to the doctor 6 times. Don't be afraid to go back if things get worse or don't get better. Bother the heck out of them until your baby gets better!!!

    My baby ended up in Childrens earlier this year after the doctor sent me home and after a few calls to them. Luckily I listened to that voice inside of me and took her back, and they sent us straight there and hooked her up to oxygen and suctioned her lungs. I don't want to scare you, but you know what's right for your baby!

    ReplyDelete