Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hmm...

So...I'm not so great at blogging. Lots going on, so I have tons to write about...just not sure where to start. Maybe on how me and the hubby have been arguing since last Thursday, how I have a tiny house and too much crap, on how my yard looks like a jungle b/c my lawnmower tire is flat and DH won't fix it, or on my Little Man and how he's currently not feeling oh-so-great... I think I'm going to go a happier route.
I'm LOVING using cloth diapers on Little Man! Yeah the poop issue is pretty gross sometimes but I'm okay with that. I see the big picture, which is that I haven't bought a pack of sposies in about 2 months!!! AWESOME, I know! Last pack I bought was a big one so they've lasted me a while, I actually still have like a 1/4 of the box. I just can't stand using them so they're for Mawmaw's or Aunt C's. I've been mainly using bumGenius 3.0 One-size pocket diapers and I have one SmartiPants One-size pocket also. I love them all!! I can't use the SmartiPants at nighttime since Little Man is a heavy wetter but it works great for daytime use! The BG's are great and using the one-size insert and doubling with the newborn size works great for nighttime use! I am so glad that I converted to CD's and I SO wish that I would have done it sooner!!
I'm in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment