Friday, July 3, 2009

My Sick Little Man!

I've been a little busy lately. My little man has an ear infection and he is super upset when he gets sick. He spent the majority of yesterday afternoon yelling at his firetruck. Not so sure what for but apparently it did something that he didn't like and he was making sure it knew it! Today he's spent most of the day harassing the dog. He just chases him around the living room laughing and hitting at him, and Bandit just keeps running from one side of the room to the other.
I feel so bad that he is sick and it doesn't help that his poor little cloth diapered bum has a terrible rash. The medicine that he takes gave him some explosive poo so his bottom looks like it's no fire! He's pitiful, all snotty and whiny... I feel so bad. One time I don't like being a mom, I just feel helpless b/c I can't make him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment