Monday, July 27, 2009

My Wish List!

There are SO many things that I want to get for Ty's little cloth diapered bum!! So I thought I would make me a handy little list!

bumGenius Organic One-Size AIO in SNAPS!!
How can you get any better than this?? Price is the only thing holding me back!

G Diapers Everyday G's Sixpack
Plan to use prefolds or microfiber inserts instead of the disposable liners, but would be nice to have while out and about!

Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag in Taxi or RiverRock
I <3 PlanetWise! I have the reg. Wet/Dry bag in OuterSpace and I love it!

BabyKicks Hemparoo Duz-it-all
I've heard they are super absorbent! I'd like a few to use when Ty's going to be in a diaper for an extended period.

SmartiPants 3-pack
I have one Smartipants that I won during a cloth diaper chat and I love it! Snaps are so much better than velcro!

A Clothesline - They have this Minky 49' Retractable clothesline at Lowe's and I'm thinking this is my cheapest and best bet. We don't have alot of trees, just on our property line and the "T" poles are expensive...And we're broke! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment