Monday, July 27, 2009

Update on my sick Little Man!

I called to check on the referral to the ENT and he now has an appoitment on Friday. Thank goodness! Now, this weekend was pretty rough so I decided to call and see if he couldn't get in any sooner, not happening. He could get in to see the PA but if he does need tubes then he'll have to come back to see the Dr. too. I saw no point in wasting the time seeing the PA. I tried calling my Ped. to see what he thought could be done between now and Friday (and hoping that he could call in a favor and get us a sooner appointment) since Ty's still running a fever and definately not a happy boy. He said that we could give him a antibiotic shot every 48 hours or try some pain drops. I'm going for the pain drops first, and if they don't work tonight then maybe a shot tomorrow. I hate to keep putting all of this medicine in him but I can't stand seeing him in pain and doing nothing about it! He has to take all of this nasty medicine that gives him terrible rashes and none of it is working!! I am doing all I know how to do and he's still hurting and it sucks! So in just a little bit I'll be heading to yet another pharmacy... my poor baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment