Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can't wait!!

We are a little over a week away from our little family trip to Memphis! I'm SO excited! Ty's suppose to have his surgery on the 11th then as long as everything goes great we'll probably leave on the 14th! I can't wait to spend a week with the Hubby and Ty with NO work! :D Hubby hardly ever gets a break from work, so this is well needed! We won't be alone though, we're staying at his Great Aunts house and we are so excited to be spending time with them too!
The only down side to traveling is that I have LOTS of laundry and packing to do! I also plan to cloth diaper the whole time, which will be a little work. It also means I have a lot more stuff to bring, but it's okay! I find it totally worth it! At least now he's eating mostly table foods so I won't have to bring much food with us. That way I can just buy what I need when we get there! So excited! Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment