Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's "Feed Your Stash Friday" again!


The question:

What is your favorite cloth diaper brand and why? If you don’t have a favorite - for instance, if you sew your own diapers, let us know that too!



My answer:

I'd have to say that my favorite cloth diaper would be my bumGenius 3.0's. I have a SmartiPants also, but I prefer my BG's. They're really easy to use, my hubby and granny have no problem changing my little man when he's wearing these. They are very absorbant and they wash up very well. My only thing is that I wish they were snaps, which would make it alittle more diffucult for my granny to change his diapers. So maybe not all of them. I just like that the snaps hold up better than the velcro. All in all I LOVE my bumGenius! They're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment