Friday, July 24, 2009

Dr.'s Visit

Okay, so Ty and I went to the ped office yesterday and the Dr. said that his chest sounded fine. Yay! Must just be an allergy cough! He then checked his ears and no such luck, they are worse! He's now on another antibiotic because 48 hours with the last one should have at least stopped the infection if not made it better. So after a few HOURS at Wal*Mart yesterday afternoon we finally have his new medicine and hopefully it will help. Although considering his record, it probably won't. I hate to sound all glass-half-empty but it's true. The Dr. also said that he was going to try and hurry up this referral to the ENT's office! Thank goodness! I'm so ready for my boy to feel better and I think that's the only thing that's going to do it. Ugh...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your little guy still isn't feeling well. The ENT will probably want to put in tubes, which should make all those yucky ear infections go away.

    ReplyDelete